WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

OPEN HOUSE DATES - Friday July 25 and Saturday July 26

I've returned from the Close to my Heart Convention with
NEW COLORS - NEW PAPERS - NEW EMBELLISHMENTS
NEW HOME DECOR ITEMS - NEW STAMPS
NEW WORKSHOPS - UPCOMING STAMP CLUB PROJECTS
MAKE-n-TAKE - DOOR PRIZES

See them all at my OPEN HOUSE
Friday July 25
Saturday July 26
9:30 a.m. until 3:00 p.m. both days
at my home in Prescott Valley
email me if you need directions
Bring a friend and be entered in a special door prize drawing
Interested but never been to any of my activities?  Come on over!
Special door prize drawing for all new attendees.
SEE YOU SOON!

No comments: