WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Monday, July 28, 2014

A SEASIDE THEME FOR AUGUST STAMP CLUB

 
You can see a very summery and Seaside theme for August's Stamp Club.  We'll have fun making these cards and learning a new technique that allows you to create your own background paper.

More information is found on the Stamp Club page of this blog.

Dates for Stamp Club are:
Tuesday, August 5
Thursday, August 7
Saturday, August 9
Monday, August 11
Cost is $20 and includes all materials to make the cards shown.
Not able to make one of the above dates or you are out of the area?
Consider purchasing the kit!
Contact me for more information 

No comments: