WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Deconstructed Sketch #160 and another SNEAK PEAK

 


We will have a "Seaside" theme for our August Stamp Club, and this is one of the cards we will make.  I used this week's Deconstructed Sketch for the design and the "smack down" technique for the background shared by another consultant at our recent team meeting. Lots of layers and different textures on this card.

Now - here's your challenge to earn an extra ticket for the door prize drawing at my Open House this coming Friday and Saturday, July 25 or 26 -

How many different colors are used on the "smack down" background?  And can you name those colors?

Pop over to Deconstructing Jen's blog to see the other cards created with her sketch. 


Thanks for stopping by.  Let me know if you need more information about the Open House.

No comments: