WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Monday, July 21, 2014

"FAMILY CLASSICS" BOX WORKSHOP - AUGUST 16 or 18

This cute card box was designed several years ago by fellow CTMH Consultant Vicki Wizniuk.  She provided the information for us to recreate it, and I offered workshops back in 2012.  By request, I am offering this workshop again.  BUT - the box that it is built on is retiring at the end of this month, so we need to act quickly to get the supplies we need for this.  More information is available on the Project Workshop page of this blog. 

No comments: