WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

CTMH NEW CRICUT CARTRIDGE - ARTFULLY SENT

The newest in the collection of Cricut cartridges from Close to my Heart will NOT disappoint you.  This cartridge, called Artfully Sent, is all about card making.  And it's all about making beautiful cards.  I was able to assemble several cards from this cartridge at the recent CTMH Convention and am looking forward to getting the cartridge running on my machine.

The cartridge is not yet available, but should be ready for purchase by the beginning to middle of August.

As with the other CTMH Cricut cartridges, this one has over 700 images that work together to create your finished project and three wonderful stamp sets.

Contact me if you are interested in this cartridge so I can let you know when you can place your order.


No comments: