WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Monday, July 21, 2014

Case This Sketch #85 and Paper Players #205 with another SNEAK PEAK!


This card offers more of the "Seaside" theme for August.  The clean and simple sketch was perfect, and the monochromatic colors really imitate what you would see on the water. 

The color used - Glacier - is one of the five new colors being introduced by CTMH in the new Annual Inspirations catalog.  I love how soft the color is and am finding that it is a real go-to color for me as I've been creating for the upcoming classes and workshops.  I hope you will enjoy it as well.


All of the cards we will be making in August and September will be on display at my Open House on Friday July 25 and Saturday July 26.  I will also have samples of upcoming scrapbook workshops and other special projects that are on the horizon.  Most of the new items in the new catalog will be available for you to see, so be sure to drop by. There is a door prize drawing, and you can get an extra ticket entered in the drawing if you can remember the name of the new color that is used on this card!  Don't forget - Glacier!

You can see how great that new color looks on the Colonial White cardstock.  While it is named for an object made of ice, I really like the beachy feel Glacier offers.

Head over to the two challenge blogs that inspired me on this card:
CAS(E) this Sketch
The Paper Players

Thanks for stopping by.  Email me if you need information to attend my Open House.
scrappingailaz@gmail.com

7 comments:

laurie said...

I love the colors, so soft and peaceful! Thanks for joining us this week at Paper Players!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love your take on the sketch! It's wonderful!

Andrea W said...

Very serene and calming! A lovely monochromatic masculine card. So glad you shared your creation at The Paper Players.

stampwithsandy said...

What a great clean and simple card, Gail! I love the texture of the background, and how you carried the elements to the inside of your card. Thanks for joining us this week at The Paper Players!

LeAnne said...

Very pretty...my DH loves sailboats, but I love the fence image on the inside! Thanks for playing with the Paper Players and sharing your creation!

Nance Leedy said...

So calm and serene! Beautiful stamping and I love that you finished the inside! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

What a calming sailboat scene in this lovely pastel colour scheme. Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players this week!