WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Another SNEAK PEAK with Seize the Sketch #24


I'm having fun with the items from the new CTMH Annual Inspirations Catalog.  I love this little scooter, and thought it was a great way to share some birthday wishes.  For this card, I rotated the sketch from Seize the Sketch Challenge.

This card will be a part of our September Stamp Club.  For those of you coming to my Open House on Friday July 25 or Saturday July 26 you can earn an extra ticket in the door prize drawing if you try to guess which stamp image on this card came from a new Christmas set!

I will say that the new alcohol markers CTMH is offering are wonderful - I love the way they put down a smooth layer of color.  You can try them out at the Open House.

If you are interested in coming to the Open House and want more information, please email me at

Head on over to the Seize the Sketch Challenge Blog to see the other cards created with this sketch.


Hope you have a great day - thanks for taking time to stop by my blog.

3 comments:

stampwithsandy said...

This is so cute, Gail! I love that little scooter! Thanks for playing along this week at Seize the Sketch!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Super fun card -- love that scooter~ Thanks for joining in at STS~

JD/ Jill said...

Really cute card!