WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Saturday, January 2, 2016

This lovely floral set - Beautiful Bouquet - is the January Stamp of the Month from CTMH.  Here are a couple of sample cards made with this set.  I will be creating a card for our January Stamp Club using this set - so watch this blog for an update with the project!
You can purchase this stamp set ONLY during the month of January.  It is available at the retail price of $17.95, but if you place an order of $50 during January, you will pay only $5 for this great stamp set.  Check out my CTMH website to see what you might be interested in to qualify for this great deal.  You can place an order while you are on the website, or contact me at scrappingailaz@gmail.com if you would like some assistance.

No comments: