WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Saturday, January 2, 2016

NATIONAL PAPERCRAFTING MONTH SPECIAL FROM CTMH

January is National Papercrafting Month, and CTMH has released an exclusive Picture My Life™ Live Your Day scrapbooking program—available for one month only! This collection was designed to coordinate perfectly with the sensational Everyday Life™ 2016 Planner Pages and My Crush® Everyday Life Pages, so you can seamlessly integrate pocket scrapbooking into your 2016 planner.

I will have a special 14-page layout workshop available for those who purchase this PML set. 
Consisting of (7) 2-page layouts, these cards make it easy to preserve your everyday moments all year long. These will be regular layouts utilizing the PML cards, not a pocket scrapbook layout. You can see a sample of it at the craft sale on January 16, or watch for more information here. There will be an actual workshop held in February if you want to work along with others putting this project together, or you can purchase all of the component parts and work at home at your own pace with the instructions I will provide you.

But remember - these PML cards are only available in January - While Supplies Last! - so get yours today for only $8.95 before this offer is gone!  Email me at scrappingailaz@gmail.com if you are ready to order yours, or head over to my CTMH website and place your order.

No comments: