WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Friday, January 22, 2016

"SHARE THE LOVE" for Retro Sketch #198


I love typewriter stamps - and the fact that my son has his grandfather's old typewriter in his closet!  What a great prop for photographing the card.

The main stamp image is from "Share the Love", which will be featured in February for Close to My Heart's Operation Smile campaign.  Everything else on the card has retired - like the old typewriter.  But it's fun to use up that stash that is in my craft room!


The sketch for the card is from this week's Retro Sketch Challenge.  You can head over to their blog to check out the other cute cards made with this design.

Look for more information about this stamp set and the fund raising for Operational Smile in February! 

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: