WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

STAMP CLUB JUNE 2013 - Celebrating FRIENDS!

 
This month, we will be creating projects that will be perfect to share with your BFFs!
There will be cards you send to them and a card set that will be a perfect gift.
Stamp Club will meet on the following dates in June:
Tuesday, June 4
Saturday, June 8
Monday, June 10
All groups meet at 9:30 in my home craft room in Prescott Valley
Click here to head over to the Stamp Club page to see more 
detailed photos and find out how to join one of these fun groups!


No comments: