WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

June CTMH Special - free Mini Banner with qualifying purchase!


Receive a FREE My Creations® mini banner in June! Make it a “banner” day by placing a $25 order that includes a qualifying stamp set to receive your free mini banner. The mini banner includes 10 chipboard pennants in 4 different shapes with 9 jump rings for hanging.  (Pennants are approximately 3" X 4") Use the mini banner as a decoration for your parties and get-togethers this summer for many “banner” days! 

UPDATE - 6/17/13 - The mini banners have sold out!  CTMH will be substituting the My Creations Milk Carton (2 per pkg) as long as the supply of them holds out!  So if you want a freebie with your stamp order, head over to my online CTMH store and place your order!

If you have the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge, you can cut your paper to cover the pennants to size!  Here's a photo of a banner I made for a friend last year - you can decorate it ANY way you want!  Check out my Pinterest board where I will be adding samples of the banner as I find them.
Here's a video from CTMH of how to work with this banner set.  
If you don't have the Cricut, you can cut the shapes by hand - it's pretty basic!

Offer valid June 1–30, 2013.  Qualifying stamp sets include any regular priced sets A through E.  The personalized K stamps do not qualify, nor do the monomgram M stamps or the special M Thank You stamp set for the tornado relief.

You can head over to my CTMH website to place an order.  Be sure to JOIN the online ordering gathering to qualify for rewards - or contact me and I will place the order for you!
 
 Email me at scrappingailaz@gmail.com with questions.

No comments: