WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Friday, May 10, 2013

LOTS of PINWHEELS!




As you continue through today's posts, you will see that I've been having lots of fun with the May Stamp of the Month - Pinwheel.  I made this bouquet by attaching the pinwheels to fun straws that I found online - and then I located them at local craft stores. 
The straws are from Queen and Co. and are very sturdy paper - and they come a great variety of colors and patterns.  I purchased these from scrapbookpal.com where I found a large assortment to choose from.  I later found them at the local Hobby Lobby store, but with a limited selection.

I was able to pierce a hole at the top of the straw to put the brad through, then used the paper piercer tip to go inside the straw and separate the prongs.  Makes for a very sturdy pinwheel - put it doesn't turn in the wind!

No comments: