WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Friday, May 10, 2013

PINWHEEL STAMP FOR MOJO MONDAY 292 AND AMUSING CHALLENGES - MOTHER'S DAY

I'm still creating projects with the pinwheel stamp - just love combining the colors and patterns of this stamp set.  So much fun!  This time I used the sketch from Mojo Monday and the theme of Mother's Day from Amusing Challenge.  I pulled out the Dotty paper from last year's National Scrapbooking campaign and then added some dotted embossing. Here's everything I used (all CTMH)
Stamps:
Pinwheel (S1305) May Stamp of the Month - get it for only $5 with a qualifying purchase!
Say it in Style (retired)
Papers:
Dotty for You background paper (retired)
Cotton Candy cardstock (X5762)
Buttercup cardstock (1271)
Sweet Leaf cardstock (X5639)
Inks:
Lagoon (Z2195)
Cotton Candy (Z2193)
Sweet Leaf (Z2153)
Other:
Pink Glitter Gems (Z1807)
Fiskar edge punch
Cuttlebug embossing folder

Click here to head over to Mojo Monday and see other great cards with this sketch.

Click here to head on over to see other Mother's Day cards at the Amusing Challenge.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: