WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Thursday, May 9, 2013

DREAM POP PAPER, PINWHEEL AND SSC46 CHALLENGE


The new Dream Pop Paper from CTMH (available with qualifying purchase during May) is so beautiful, I just had to make another card with it.  I used the sketch from Sunday Stamps Challenge.  I missed the deadline for submitting it, but was still happy that I chose this sketch for the card.  The sketch was designed to showcase background papers, and I think it did just that with this wonderful paper pack. 

I also used the May Stamp of the Month - Pinwheel - to keep up the whimsical feel by using coordinating bright colors.  Here's everything I used (all CTMH):
Papers:
Dream Pop Paper (CC1024 - available only during May with a qualifying purchase)
White Daisy cardstock (1385)
Lagoon cardstock (X5762)
Inks:
Lagoon (Z2195)
Cotton Candy (Z2193)
Honey (Z2162)
Whisper (Z2172)
Stamps:
Pinwheel (S1305 May Stamp of the Month)
Avonlea Cardmaking Workshop on the Go (retired)
Other:
foam mounting tape
Pink Glitter Gems (Z1807)

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!

No comments: