WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Monday, February 25, 2013

Timeless Tuesday #208 ~ I’m Seeing Red!







The challenge at Timeless Tuesday this week was using red - and a great opportunity for me to use the latest red in the CTMH palette - RUBY!  It goes so well with the new Always paper pack.

I also used an outdated deconstructed sketch - I knew when I saw the sketch back in January that I wanted to use this paper for it, but just didn't have the time.  It was quick and easy, but looks more elegant.  What a great paper!

Here's what I used for this card - all CTMH products:
Paper - White Daisy and Ruby cardstock, Always paper pack
Stamps
inside message - Chantilly Cardmaking stamp set 
Happy Birthday - Cricut Artiste Collection stamp set (and banner cut from Artiste as well)
Embellishiments - red glitter gems left over from the Pear and Partridge cardmaking kit
Click here to check out the other great red creations at Timeless Tuesday!
Thanks for looking!




No comments: