WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Heart 2 Heart Challenge - Love is in the Air

 This week's challenge at Heart 2 Heart is Love is in the Air.  I finally used my Whooo's Your Valentine stamp set to create this milk carton treat holder for a friend and filled it with Hershey's mini chocolates.   I used ruby and blush inks and some heart and colored gemstones from my stash.  The mini clothespin was perfect for closing the spout once it was filled.
Click here or on the H2H badge on the sidebar to see the other great love projects made this week!

3 comments:

Paige Dolecki said...

Gail -

EEK! I'm pinning this to my Milk Carton folder at Pinterest because its just too cute! I love your pink and red color combination and your super-stamped (a word I just made up for something that was white cardstock but is now covered with awesome stamping) project!

Thanks for sharing the love with us at Heart2Heart Challenges this week!

Paige - DT
www.Stampologist.com

Shirley Ross, rockin' heARTist said...

Love it!! The milk carton is great. I love your hearts, the bling, and so much more. Thank you for joining us at Heart2Heart this week.

Shirley - DT

Unknown said...

Super cute! I love how you used the clothes pin to keep the top closed, great idea :)