WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Black Tie Fridays #18 - TEXTURE!



Black Tie Fridays #18 this week is all about Texture, Texture, Texture.    I had several new embossing folders I wanted to try, and this card was perfect for them.  I had tried to get it done in time for the CAS(E) this Sketch! #14 challenge, but had been sick and it just didn't work out.  So I included the sketch so you could see my inspiration.  You'll notice that I rotated the sketch to make it work with the direction of the embossing folder.

Here's a list of what I used for this project - again, everything is CTMH unless noted:

Stamp Images -
Balloon - My Sunshine (S1304) April's Stamp of the Month 
Happy Birthday - Piece of Cake (retired)
CELEBRATE - A Little Everything (retired)
Cloud - unmounted stamp in my stash! 
 
Cardstock -
White Daisy
Honey
Heavenly Blue (retired)

Inks -
Twilight
Crystal Blue

Embossing Folders -
Cloudy Day (Stampin' Up)
Square Lattice (Stampin' Up)

Cut shapes are from Artiste Cricut Cartridge

Head on over to Black Tie Fridays and see the other great cards with texture!

2 comments:

Shauna's Scraps said...

Very adorable and playful, your sun it so cute and I really enjoy your hot air balloon, thank you for playing with Black Tie Fridays.

Tiffany said...

So, cute! Love the colors. I'm just digging that sun! Thanks for playing with us at Black Tie Fridays.