WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

CAS(E) this Sketch! #16 and H2H Clean and Simple Challenge



I have really come to like the clean and simple look, and CAS(E) had another great sketch this week - as well as a similar challenge over at Heart 2 Heart.

I LOVE the new Chantilly paper and the stamp set that comes with the Chantilly cardmaking Workshop on the Go.  I used an embossing folder for the background - gives it some detail without overwhelming it.
These are the materials I used (CTMH unless otherwise noted)
Paper - Chantilly (X7163B), White Daisy and Cotton Candy cardstock
Inks - Lagoon, Creme Brulee, Blush and Cotton Candy
Stamp Images - Chantilly Cardmaking Kit WOTG (G1061)

 Embossing folder - Elegant Lines (Sizzix from Stampin' Up)

Click on these links to visit the two challenges and see other Clean and Simple designs:
Heart 2 Heart
CAS(E) this sketch! #16

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Ardyth said...

I'm loving these fresh spring colours, especially as we're set to get another 6 inches of snow tonight! Ah, spring will come. Eventually! lol! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

Anonymous said...

Sweet birthday card! Love the stamp image and the paper and embossing detail :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS(E) this Sketch!

Shirley Ross, rockin' heARTist said...

Lovely birthday card. I love the embossed card base with the use of the patterns of Chantilly. Great job. Thank you for joining us at H2H this week.

Shirley - DT

Katy said...

You know...when I saw this sketch, I knew it would be perfect for a CAS card...you proved me right! Thanks for playing along with us at H2H and keeping it CAS!