WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

CAS(E) this Sketch! Challenge #15


I've tried this challenge before, but never made the deadline - and I missed it again this week!  But I wanted to share my creations with you.  The card above is for Challenge #15.  I was out of town and tried to get it done at the last minute, but didn't succeed!

I have come to really like the clean and simple look on cards - and for next month's Birthday Extravaganza, they are going to have to be quick to make in order to get 10 cards done in one class!

Here's a list of what I used on this card (all materials are CTMH unless noted):
Stamp Images -
Fleur de Lis - You & Me (retired)
Celebrate - Card Chatter Birthday (D1475)
Wishing . . . - Happiest Birthday Wishes (Stampin' Up)
Background paper -
Scholastic and Victory (retired)
Cardstock -
Colonial White and Cashmere
Inks -
Champagne and Outdoor Denim 
Clear embossing powder




I'll give this challenge a try again soon!  Check back to see if I finally make it in time!

Thanks for stopping by and looking.

No comments: