WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Saturday, May 21, 2016

Shaker Card that is "Tu Tu Cute"

Seize the Birthday Challenge this week was to add dimension - well, I think a shaker card dancing hippo popped up in front of the shaking elements qualifies!!!  I love this little girl who seems to be having a lot of fun - and I think the ladies in my June classes will have fun making her as well.  We are exploring "The Kid in All of Us" at our Stamp Club classes next month.  I'll be posting more information about that soon.

The stamp set is called "Safari Ballet" (CTMH) and also includes a very tall giraffe in a tutu as well.

Be sure to check out the other great dimensional cards over at the Seize the Birthday blog.
Thanks for checking out my entry.

2 comments:

Barbara said...

Who would not smile at this cute hippo and the card. You sure do have dimension on here. Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday.
Barbara DT Member

Sharyn Polesel said...

Your dancing hippo is adorable! Very sweet card and a shaker is always fun. Thanks for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday!