WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Saturday, May 21, 2016

Clean and Simple Birthday Card


The design at CAS(E) this Sketch this week three elements with the sentiment over the top.  What better way to celebrate a birthday than with cake, candles and a balloon!

The balloon is cut from CTMH's Artiste Cricut cartridge and the "Celebrate" is a new die I recently bought from Papertrey Ink.  I used some beautiful silver foil paper that was in my stash.  The cupcake is from the Kaleidoscope Card Workshop from CTMH - I stamped the frosting part on the new Calypso paper and added it to the base part.  The candle has been in may stash for a loooong time.

I am also entering this card in the Addicted to Stamps Clean and Simple challenge this week. 

This card will be a part of the June Stamp Club classes - more information will be coming soon.

Hop over to both of these challenge blog and get inspired!
CAS(E) this Sketch
Addicted to Stamps and More

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little corner of blog land!

2 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so fun! Great take on the sketch!

stempelfrida said...

Such a fun party card! Thank you for playing along with us at ATSM. Creative regards from stempelfrida
http://stempelfrida.blogspot.de