WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Sunday, May 8, 2016

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

 I want to wish everyone out there in blogland a very Happy Mother's Day!
This is the card I gave my mom while visiting her in Nebraska last week.
Here we are visiting the Omaha Zoo - always a favorite destination.

The paper is from the new Happy Times paper pack from CTMH - 
a special only during May to celebrate National Scrapbooking Month. 
You will notice there is a coordinating stamp set for this set.  That's what I used to create the floral grouping at the bottom of my card.
The paper can be purchased at retail price for $14.95 - but you can get it for FREE if you place a $60 order in May.  The Happy Times stamp set sells for $17.95 - and that purchase gets you on your way to the free paper pack!

Check out my CTMH website for all the great products that coordinate with this set.  You'll notice that I have used some pink enamel gems in the centers of the flowers.  The options are endless!

No comments: