WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Sunday, August 24, 2014

SEPTEMBER STAMP CLUB


These are the four cards we will be making in the September Stamp Club.  We'll be coloring and cutting to assemble these fun cards, and learn one new technique to create a special background paper that is used on the raincoat card.  More information and detailed photos of these cards can be found on the Stamp Club page of this blog.
Dates are:
Tuesday, September 2
Thursday, September 4
Saturday, September 6
Monday, September 8
All groups start at 9:30 and run about 4 hours.
Cost is $20 and includes all materials to complete the four cards.
Email me at scrappingailaz@gmail.com if you are interested in attending.

No comments: