WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

DECONSTRUCTED SKETCH #165


My monthly "Girlfriend Day" is tomorrow, and for the first time this year, we are stamping again!!  We decided to take a break from making cards this year, although we continue to get together for our special girl time.   I had cut too many of the tag shapes for my CTMH Open House last month and thought I could make use of them on a card to swap.  The Deconstructed Sketch this week was perfect - the design of the large circle worked well with what I already had.  I just had to cut the top on the Cricut and emboss the bottom. 

Here's the list of materials that I used to make this card. 
All are CTMH unless indicated:

Stamps:
You Mean the World to Me (B1467) - front greeting
One-Way Borders (C1561) - long arrow border
Hello Summer (C1595) - small arrow
On Your Birthday (SU retired) - inside sentiment
Papers:
Chalk It Up background paper (X7184B)
Glacier, Sorbet, Black and Colonial White cardstock
Inks:
Black, Lagoon and Sorbet
Other:
Chalk It Up Assortment (Z3009) - sorbet foam heart
Black Striped Twill Ribbon (Z1988)
Mini Stapler (Z2027) to secure ribbon
Cricut Artiste Cartridge - tag shapes
Cricut Artbooking Cartridge - chevron overlay
Sizzix embossing folder - connected circles

Take a look at the other great cards made with this sketch over at the Deconstructed Sketch Challenge Blog.   Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: