WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Monday, April 21, 2014

RETROSKETCHES #111

I had pinned several cards on Pinterest with similar phrases using fan{tashe}tic and {spec}tacular, but had never used them.  So I decided to use both of them, making two cards with this week's RetroSketch - and then the people in Stamp Club will have a choice!

The only problem that I had with this card is that the sentiment needs to be printed on the computer, since I don't have a stamp for it.  However, neither of my printers likes cardstock - so guess I will have to head to the local copy shop to print the card fronts.

Here's the list of materials I used:
White Daisy and Black cardstock (CTMH)
Black ink (CTMH)
In the Background stamp set (CTMH D1540) - chevron pattern
Santa at Night paper (American Traditional Designs) - black with white speckles
Black Button Brads (CTMH - retired)
Spectacles die (Taylored Expressions #TE110) - glasses
Artiste Cricut Cartridge (CTMH Z1790) - mustache

Check out the other great cards made with this sketch at the RetroSketch Challenge Blog.

Thanks for taking a look!

1 comment:

Mac Mable said...

These cards are good fun and very clever...loving them x Beverley x