WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Monday, April 21, 2014

NATIONAL SCRAPBOOKING DAY WORKSHOP - SATURDAY MAY 3

This cute Hip Pic Album can be transformed into a wonderful mini-album for up to 16 photos.  This design, created by the wonderful art department at Close to my Heart, is designed to accommodate 10 pictures - each approximately 4X4.  You can make adjustments on any page if you want to add more photos.
This workshop will meet on Saturday, May 3 at 9:30 in my home craft studio.  
Cost is $27 and includes everything you need to complete this album - 
except for your photos, adhesive and a journaling pen! 
Email if you are interested in participating!
I need reservations by Wednesday, March 23 in order to 
guarantee arrival of all the materials in time for class.  
Pre-payment is requested for this workshop.  
You can mail me a check or contact me for info on using PayPal.

No comments: