WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Friday, April 18, 2014

MOJO MONDAY 341

 
It's been quite a while since I've participated in a challenge.  May's Stamp Club is all about guys, so I played around with this Mojo Monday sketch and tried a new technique.  I was able to emboss on tin foil without having the design get smashed as soon as pressure is applied!  I'll be sharing the technique in May's class, then I'll post more information about it.

I love the new embossing folders from CTMH - especially because they are a 5X7 size and give you room to get your image placed just the way you want on a smaller piece of paper.

Here are the products I used on this card (all CTMH):
You're the Best (C1571) stamp set - tools
Holiday Tags (D1560) stamp set - circle frame and greeting
Whisper, Slate, Barn Red and White Daisy cardstock
Dakota background paper (retired)
Black, Whisper, Slate and Barn Red inks
Pewter brads (retired)
Chevron embossing folder (Z1925)

Here's a close-up of the details - and another option on the greeting, since Father's Day is fast approaching!

Hop on over to the Mojo Monday Blog to see other cards made with this sketch.

Thanks for stopping by!  Enjoy your day.

2 comments:

Angela said...

Gail, your card is so perfectly HANDSOME!

Maureen said...

Gail, the sketch works perfectly! Love your coloring! Thanks, Maureen