WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Sunday, February 21, 2021

Mini Slimline Card - Furry Friends


So many of us have those furry friends that keep us company and give us love.  How fun to create cards that reflect our love for them.  I used the sketch over at Mojo Monday to create this card (well, actually, two cards) using both the Cattitude (D1953) and Let's Paw-ty (D1952) stamp sets from Close to My Heart.  Using the mini slimline design, it was easy to just use a portion of the large stamp image on the card, but still get the full effect of all the fun cats and dogs on the stamp.  The sentiments that accompany each set are so varied and so fun!

 

Both sets are so fun - the collage images are large enough to cover the front of your card, but they can easily be cut down to use as you would a strip of patterned paper.

Be sure to check out the other creations over at the Mojo Monday Challenge found on the Poetic Artistry blog.

Thanks for stopping by!
 

 

No comments: