WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Wednesday, March 9, 2022

MODIFIED Z-FOLD CARD WITH IN FULL BLOOM CARDMAKING STAMP

Click on any of the red highlighted item numbers to get all the information about the products discussed. I love spring flowers.  The In Full Bloom Cardmaking stamp set  was just what I wanted for this card.  I first saw a portrait version of this modified Z-fold card, created by fellow CTMH Maker Lauren Moore, using the In Full Bloom Scrapbooking stamp set (Z7722 with dies or D2081 without dies).  I altered it to a landscape orientation and you can see below how it opens up!

The In Full Bloom Cardmaking Stamp Set (Z4423 with die or C1932 without the die) is shown on the right.  You can see that the die creates an opening for the sentiment, and the image can be stamped a second time upside down at the top of the card to give you a complete card front.  I wanted to show that it is just as effective to stamp the floral image only once but still make it a focal point of the card.

The papers used, of course, are from the In Full Bloom paper suite (X7279S with sticker sheet or X7279B with papers only).  The floral image was stamped sideways on the inside of the card in glacier ink, leaving enough room for a personal message to be written.

This card is a part of the March/April 2022 Card Class (or kit if you want it mailed).  Check out this link to find out the details of getting this and three more cards delivered to your mailbox!

No comments: