WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Wednesday, March 9, 2022

ADAPTATION OF IN FULL BLOOM CARDMAKING WORKSHOP

 

Click on any of the red highlighted item numbers to get all the information about the products discussed.  

I love everything about the new In Full Bloom paper suite from Close to My Heart.  For this card, which was inspired by one created by fellow CTMH Maker Liz Johnson, I mixed the stamp/die set from the In Full Bloom Cardmaking Workshop (G1252) with all the papers from In Full Bloom and some of the coordinating accessories.  

The cardmaking workshop for In Full Bloom gives you this stamp set with dies, the black acrylic hearts, and papers, card bases with envelopes, and instructions for cutting and creating 16 cards (4 each of 4 different designs).  I used just the elements shown for this card, and love the versatility of this set.   

I cut the paper strips from the full pack of In Full Bloom paper (X7279) and the March/April 2022 Mix-Ins (X9038), plus one piece from my stash.  It's nice that the color palate carries over to previous papers! 

The black sprigs hanging down from the filmstrip look like they came from the Die-Cut shapes for In Full Bloom (X7279E) - shown on the left.  However, I needed a lot of them, so I cut them on my Cricut using the In Full Bloom Digital Art Collection (X7279F).  These SVG images can be used with any electronic die-cutting machine that allows you to upload SVG files.  

The black acrylic hearts (Z6014) were the final addition to the card.  The cardmaking workshop gives you a select number of these shapes that are used on the specific cards, but you can get the entire packet and decide which images you want on your projects.


This card is a part of the March/April 2022 Card Class (or kit if you want it mailed).  Check out this link to find out the details of getting this and three more cards in your mailbox.

No comments: