WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Wednesday, March 9, 2022

CAKE DAY CARDMAKING WORKSHOP

 Click on any of the red highlighted item numbers to get all the information about the products discussed. 

Cake Day is one of the paper suites in the March/April catalog from Close to My Heart.  The cardmaking workshop (G1250) presents a unique interactive cake slick to send your greetings!


 

The cardmaking workshop for Cake Day gives you this stamp set with dies, the Cake Day Dots (X7278E), and papers, card bases with envelopes, and instructions for cutting and creating 16 cards (4 each of 4 different designs).  I changed up the papers, using sheets from the full paper pack for Cake Day (X7278S), that is available with or without the coordinating sticker sheet.   By the way, the sticker sheet with this set can create any number of projects with no stamping needed!

I colored the candles for the cake with my Spectrum Noir TriBlend markers, and added Golden Rod Stickles for the flames.  The Mustard Yellow watercolor pencil gave some dimension to the edges of the cake.

This Cake Day Cardmaking Workshop has been so popular, that it sold out in just nine days!  But the good news is that more are on the way, hopefully arriving later this month.  Stay tuned and I'll update this information when the kit is available again.

Other good news is that you can still make this card now!  This card is a part of the March/April 2022 Card Class (or kit if you want it mailed).  Check out this link to find out the details of getting this and three more cards in your mailbox.  

No comments: