WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Sunday, March 15, 2020

YOU MAKE ME HAPPY

The Freshly Made Sketch this week was perfect for the clean and simple card I wanted to create with the CMTH Operation Smile stamp set - You Make Me Happy.  The sentiment is from a great collection on the Sentiments & Stitches stamp set.  I love the scallop circle die, so I was able to make use of that as well.

The paper is from the new Yesterday & Today suite from CTMH, perfect for those vintage projects you want - or just for something that has a nice soft feel to it.

I combined espresso ink with ballerina pink for the card and added some gold glitter gems.  The bird, colored with the new Spectrum Noir Tri-Blend Markers, is one of six cute critters on the You Make Me Happy Operation Smile stamp set.  Each time one of these stamp sets is purchased, CTMH donates $7 to Operation Smile.  What a great program!

Here's a look at the products that I used for this card.



Thanks for stopping by my today.  Click here so you can check out the other great projects at the Freshly Made Sketch blog.



3 comments:

Jacquie Southas said...

Lovely, vintage feel to your design! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS!

Linda Callahan said...

This is lovely! Loving the pink! Glad you joined us at FMS!

Jen Brum said...

This is a beautiful card! I just love that sweet little bird and that paper! So lovely! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!