WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

KITS AVAILABLE FOR APRIL STAMP PROJECTS


With everyone staying home, I am offering the April card class as a kit that you can assemble at home.  All papers are pre-cut and the images and sentiments are pre-stamped, based on your selections.  BUT - I will be trying my hand at ZOOM so we can have some interaction as you work on your projects! People who live locally can stop by and pick up their kits from my porch, or they can be mailed. Postage varies by zip code, so if interested in the mail option, please let me know your zip code so I can quote you a mailing cost.

These are the four cards included in the kit. All but the birthday gift have options for the sentiments, which I will find out from you when you register.

Cost for the kit is $20 and includes everything pre-cut and pre-stamped for you. All that's needed is adhesive!

Send me an email at scrappingailaz@gmail.com and if you want the kit, I will send you an invoice for payment.

Kit is available through the month of April, as long as my paper supplies holds!
All materials are from Close to My Heart - embellishments for each card included.




 

No comments: