WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Tuesday, February 5, 2019

LAYERED FLORAL CARD - Mojo Monday #508


Last week I shared a clean and simple card.  Today's creation is using the same stamp image, but with several layers behind it to create an elegant background.  I followed the sketch for Mojo Monday.  You can click on this link to see the other creations following this same design.  It's amazing how each person interprets the sketch and the variety that is presented in the gallery.

I used the Feels Like Home background paper (Close to My Heart) for the base of the card, and added white glitter paper and silver foil accents.  The cardstock banner is raspberry.

The stamped and die cut image is from the CTMH set Budding Peonies (which comes with coordinating dies).  I used watercolor pencils to color and shade the flower.  It was a fun card to create.


I will be using this card in my April stamp classes - so stay tuned to see what else will be offered both in March and then April!  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a beautiful card. Love that peony image! Thanks so much for joining me for Mojo Monday!