WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Wednesday, February 6, 2019

HEARTFELT SENTIMENTS - February Stamp of the Month


Heartfelt Sentiments is a beautiful stamp offered as the Stamp of the Month in February by Close to My Heart. It's a BIG stamp, and thanks to some inspiration from a fellow consultant friend Jennifer Kelly over at Paper Traditions, I have this great card to share with you. The large image from the stamp set is used as a backdrop for a smaller sentiment. I used the new Stitched Rectangle Frame dies to create the black border and the white sentiment block. I also added the lovely Butterfly Friendship stamp to give a little dimension. Jennifer shared how to have versatility with this stamp - hope you give it a try.

The stamp is available only during February. You can purchase it for $18.95, or if you place a $50 order on my CTMH website, you can get the stamp for only $5! Such a deal.

Click here to pop over and check it out.

No comments: