WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Friday, February 3, 2017

BIRTHDAY EXTRAVAGANZA - February's Stamp Club

Birthday Extravaganza is a great opportunity to create lots of birthday cards to celebrate your friends and family. This year, we are making five cards and a cute little tea light birthday cake!

There's still room in the upcoming classes. Let me know if you are interested. Email me at

Upcoming dates for Stamp Club are:
Saturday, February 4
Monday, February 6
Tuesday, February 7
Cost is $20 to complete the projects (+$4 for a kit) plus shipping if necessary

No comments: