WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Thursday, February 2, 2017

A FOXY CARD

I just love this cute little fox.  Her eyes are closed, showing those beautiful lashes, and that coordinates with the eyelash paper!  The paper is the new "Some Kinda Wonderful" from CTMH, and the little fox is in the "Some Kinda Wonderful Cardmaking Bundle".  The bundle includes the stamp set (this fox along with a turtle and quail) as well as the thin cut dies to cut them out!  It couldn't be easier to get the image ready for the card.

Speaking of the image, I decided to use my Prismacolor pencils with odorless mineral spirits to color this little fox.  So I decided to enter this in the Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge this week - Make Your Mark.  Be sure to pop over there to check out the other entries. 

In addition, I used Raspberry and Black ink on the card, and added the strip of black shimmer trim.  The design of the card actually came from a Tuesday Morning Sketch challenge over a week ago, but I didn't get it done in time to enter it over there.

This card is one of five in my Birthday Extravaganza classes this month.  They have just started, so check out to see if you could make one of the upcoming dates - or get a kit to complete the projects at home.

Dates for Stamp Club are:
Saturday, February 4
Monday, February 6
Tuesday, February 7
All classes meet at 9:30 and run until about 1:30
Cost is $20 to complete the projects (+$4 for a kit) - plus shipping if necessary

Email me at scrappingailaz@gmail.com if interested

1 comment:

Julie B said...

What fun DP, love the cute fox too.
Thanks for sharing at ATSM this week. :0