WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Friday, February 3, 2017

BECOME A CLOSE TO MY HEART CONSULTANT



 
Tomorrow – February 4 – I will celebrate 6 years as a consultant with Close to My Heart.  This amazing paper crafting company has so much to offer.  I am so glad that I took the plunge and joined up.  Through the classes I teach (using CTMH products) I have connected with so many wonderful people that I now call friends. 

In addition to the classes, I also have a team of seven other consultants who share with each other their experiences and creative talents to make us all be better at what you do.  And not all of them are teaching classes like I do.  Some have small groups that meet each month while others work just with a few family members or friends.  It is up to the individual to decide how they want to serve as a consultant.  We meet together every other month to support one another – whether they live locally or are out of the area.  We find a way to connect!

This month Close to My Heart has a wonderful opportunity if you are interested in joining my team.  If you have never been a CTMH consultant before, you can purchase a starter kit for only $75.  This kit gives you tools, a storage container, samples, catalogs, and business forms, PLUS $50 of Select Product Credit (money for you to spend on stamps, inks, paper, etc.) that YOU want to start you on your way.  And during February, CTMH will give you the Stamps of the Month for February, March and April for FREE!  Nothing is better than free!

If you have been a consultant with CTMH in the past, there is another offer just for you!  You can sign up again for just $50.  You won’t get the kit, because you already have the wonderful products.  But what you do get is the $50 of Select Product Credit for the purchase of those items you want.  So you aren’t out anything to give this another go. PLUS, you get the three Stamps of the Month for free.

I am here to help you get started and support you on your journey if you are interested in taking advantage of this great offer.  Message me, leave a comment, or send me an email at scrappingailaz@gmail.com.  Check out this link to my CTMH website with more details, an informative video, and photos of what is included in the new consultant kit.  

No comments: