WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Friday, January 31, 2014

THE PAPER PLAYERS CHALLENGE #180



I wanted to give a gift card to someone and include it in a card.  This week's challenge with The Paper Players was perfect!!  I hadn't played with the new Balloon Ride paper pack, so chose that along with stamps from the Ivy Lane Cardmaking Workshop on the Go (all CTMH).  I embossed the phrase on the shape to make it stand out more, and just love the way the flower is used instead of the letter "O".   Every card needs a little bling, and I used the Brown & Tan Sparkles Assortment - using all three colors in the set. 

Check out the other cards made with this sketch at the Paper Players Challenge Blog.
Thanks for taking a look!

No comments: