WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

RETROSKETCHES CHALLENGE #99 & HEART 2 HEART In the Spotlight


The sketch at RetroSketches this week intrigued me.  It was a fun sketch to work with, and the new "My Hero" (B1448) hostess reward stamp set from CTMH worked very well with the opening in the design. In addition, Heart 2 Heart is having a Spotlight challenge this week, and nothing says spotlight like your image inside of a circle - even if it is only a partial circle! 

The pilot theme is carried over to the inside of the card, with a greeting from Hero Arts.  The background paper used is the retiring Huntington.  I'll miss that lovely paper pack - luckily I still have quite a bit in my stash!

Hop over to the RetroSketches Blog to see other cards made with this sketch, and don't forget to check out Heart 2 Heart to see other spotlight projects.
I appreciate you taking a look.

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Wow Gail, these are stunning, what a great card and I love how you used the stamp set, great job! Thanks for playing along with H2H challenges!