WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Friday, January 24, 2014

MOJO MONDAY and HEART 2 HEART CHALLENGES

Still working on the birthday card extravaganza - and love working with the new papers from Close to my Heart.  This card uses the sketch from Mojo Monday this week, and also is "two-faced".  That means I'm using both sides of the same paper, and thus it works for the Heart 2 Heart Challenge this week!

The paper is the new Ivy Lane - it will be available for everyone with the start of the new Idea Book on February 1st.  I loved the stamped phrase, and so used the number overlay from the CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge for my focal image. 

All products used are from Close to my Heart:
* indicates this will be available on February 1
Stamps
Just a Number (D1514) - all sentiments
Inspiration Flourishes (C15810) * - inside flourish
Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge (Z1686)
Ivy Lane background paper (X7178B) *
Pansy Purple (retired) and Blush cardstock
Blush and Black inks
Scallop border punch (Z1851)
Embossing folder (not CTMH, but we have one in the new Idea Book similar to this one!)

Check out the other projects with this sketch at the Mojo Monday blog, or hop over to Heart 2 Heart and see what others have done with double-sided papers!
Thanks for stopping by to take a look.

9 comments:

DebR said...

This is adorable. Love the colors and use of both sides of the paper.
Thanks for playing along with us at Heart 2 Heart.

Haley D. said...

Your card is beautiful! I love the surprise of the pretty inside and how you stamped the sentiment over the flourish. Thanks for being "two faced" with us a

Haley D. said...

*@ H2H! :)

Patti said...

Really sweet card! your sentiment made me giggle!!

Brandi said...

I really love your card. I love the new paper and I love how you used both sides for the Two Faced challenge. I also love the sentiment and the stamp on the inside, I often forget to add those little but such wonderful touches. Thanks for playing along at H2H!

LaJeania Hicks said...

I love your card! The card works perfectly with your cute sentiment. I can't wit to play with that paper pack. Thanks for joining us at H2H!

Shirley Ross, rockin' heARTist said...

Beautiful card and the inside is as beautiful as the outside! Thanks for joining us at H2H

Katy said...

Beautiful card! This is my favorite two-sided B&T from this paper packet! Thanks for being "two-faced" with H2H!

Unknown said...

What a fun card! I love how you used the numbers on it. Thanks for playing at H2H