WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Thursday, July 18, 2013

MY VERSION OF THE CANVAS ART KIT!


Remember that this month the Canvas Art Kit Workshop of the Go is half price - so for only $19.95 you can create a great 12 X 12 project.  This is my version of it - made a bit of a change in the lettering, but that's what alphabet sets are for!!!  Everything I used on the canvas came in the kit - and here's what I have left over - plus the stamp set that can always come in handy.


So that's a whole other craft project ready to go!  Can't wait to have fun with these.

Take a look at my CTMH website for the details of this kit.  For those who purchase it, I will hold a work day (no charge) to assemble your project.  Just need a 5 X 7 photo and the opening on the small frame is 2.5 X 2.5.

No comments: