WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

AUGUST Stamp of the Month Special


CHOCOLATE - what a wonderful invention!!!  And if you are a big fan of chocolate like me, you'll LOVE the August Stamp of the Month from CTMH - A Chocolate Affair.  The display board above is a replica of the one in the new Idea Book, showing all kinds of possibilities for this stamp set.  It makes use of one of the new frames - this one is the Designed Colonial White Frame.  There is also a Black frame that has clothesline wires strung across instead of the chicken wire!

In addition, I used pigment inks and stamped on the napkins for my recent Open House!

Something else very special about this stamp set - if you place a $50 order in August, this stamp set will be FREE - you will only pay the shipping charges on it.  That's a great deal!
 Contact me to place your order, or head on over to my online CTMH website to shop all of the new product - available August 1.

Let me know if you are interested in the new Idea Book and all of the wonderful new products.

No comments: