WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Monday, July 8, 2013

NEW - CTMH ARTBOOKING CRICUT CARTRIDGE

For those who are regulars in my classes, you know how much I use my
two CTMH Cricut Cartridges - they are about the only cartridges I use when I do anything!  
Well, CTMH has done it again and given us ANOTHER fabulous cartridge
called Artbooking and this one just blows me away!

Artbooking is packed with 700 different cuts:
- 30 Themed DOUBLE Page Layouts (total of 60 layouts) all size coordinated
- 10 Themed Mini Albums (8x8, 6x6, 5x7) with minimum 8 pages each
- Full page and partial page overlays (square and rectangles of each overlay)
which can also be used as stencils for inking or misting
- Loads of phrases
- Themed accessory images
- Themed and decorated photo mats
- Font
- So much you won't believe your eyes!

And if you say to yourself, well this one isn't for me because I mostly do cards, gifts or home decor then think again because ALL of it can be re-sized and used as pieces for any kind of papercrafting project!  Its got everything from a sweet little giraffee to a man and woman
outline shape holding hands and the most adorable snowman I've ever seen!

Thanks to fellow CTMH Paige Dolecki, I have a sneak peak at the handbook for this cartridge - 
you can take a look and decide for yourself how you'll be able to use the images on this cartridge.

As with the other CTMH Cricut cartridges, Artbooking is bundled with three D-size stamp sets
that coordinate with images on the cartridge, and three sheets of chipboard shapes
that also coordinate (frames, photo mats, and signage!).

Artbooking will be available when you can order from the new Idea Book on August 1.
Come to my Open House on July 22 and you can actually see it -
I'll have it in one of my machines for you to play with it if you like.

If you already own one or both of the CTMH Cricut cartridges,
I'll have a special goodie for you if you choose to order Artbooking! 














































































No comments: