WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge





Yesterday, my family attended a very special piano recital presented by a friend on his 88th birthday - a pretty amazing accomplishment!  Such an event called for a special card, so I hand-pieced the keyboard.  I actually copied a page from one of my son's music books for the background and used the Cricut Quarter Note cartridge for the "Bravo" phrase.



Because I made the card as an easel card, I'm entering it in the Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge (FTTC224) this week, since this week's challenge is to create a card that opens in a non-traditional manner.  

Click here to see the other cards created for this challenge.

Thanks for stopping by!



2 comments:

Helen said...

This card really caught my eye - so dramatic in the black and white, and such a clever idea. A great card for this special occasion. Bravo to you!!

Allison Cope said...

What a fabulous idea! Lovin' the piano keys on the inside - a great surprise for your recipient! Thanks for joining us this week for our "Open Sesame" Timeless Tuesday Challenge at Flourishes!

Ally.