WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Sunday, June 2, 2013

CTMH June SOTM with Mojo Monday 295


 I just finished the bonus project for June's Stamp Club - and I used the Mojo Monday 295 sketch to complete it.  I started with one of the new Paper Pouches from CTMH - this is the large one - stamped on it, added some black shimmer tape, and used the June Stamp of the Month - A Flowering Bunch.  I used Cotton Candy as the accent color with all of the black and white, as well as a black glitter button and clear sparkle.

The paper pouches come in two sizes - small and large - and are food safe.  But they are also perfect to use as a small gift bag or favor bag at a party.  This one could be cute on a table and instead of the greeting stamped on the banner, you could put the guests' names and include a goodie for them!

Click here to head over to the Mojo Monday blog and see the other projects that used this sketch.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: