WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Sunday, December 6, 2020

Jingle Joy for Fab Friday Sketch Challenge

 


The Jingle Joy papers have such fun Christmas colors!  And the sketch from Fab Friday was perfect for this "wrapped with love" card.  The stamp set, shown below, is from CTMH's Jingle Joy Cardmaking Workshop.  I love the script font used on this set.

Besides the fun colors in the Jingle Joy papers, they are all double-sided, with a different design on the back side.  So it was easy to create two cards with different themes with the same papers.  Just flipped them over and I could do a birthday card.
 

I'm so glad you stopped by to check out my card.  Don't miss out on the other projects created with this sketch over at the Fab Friday Blog.

3 comments:

Heather said...

So cute, Gail! Love that image and the fun papers you used - great colors! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

Amanda Mertz said...

Very cute images to use for our sketch! Can't ever have enough gift boxes! I really like the muted colors of the papers too; they're Christmas colors but not so bold. Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

stampwithamyk said...

So cute! Love the fun stack of holiday gifts! Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday, hope to see you again soon!