WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Saturday, December 5, 2020

CTMH Stamp of the Month for CASe this Sketch Challenge

 

It's been a while since I've participated in a sketch challenge.  I love the inspiration I get from not only the sketch, but from the artwork provided by the design team members.  So this week, I jumped back into the challenge world and loved the sketch from CASe this Sketch.  I thought the flowers were perfect!

I used "Happiness Never Grows Old" (shown above), the December Stamp of the Month from Close to My Heart.  I love the floral images on this set, and used the Spring Blossoms embossing folder for the top element instead of stripes.  The sentiment is "In Your Time of Need."  I used Blue Belle and Sapphire inks and Blue Belle cardstock.


I love how layering the two floral sprays worked well with the contrasting colors.

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blog world.  And don't miss out on seeing the other great creations over at CASe this Sketch.

No comments: