WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Tuesday, January 1, 2019

NEW SEASONAL EXPRESSIONS CATALOG FROM CLOSE TO MY HEART

The new Seasonal Expressions catalog is now available on my Close to My Heart website.  Click on the link so you can see all of the wonderful new products.

CTMH's founder and CEO Jeanette Lynton is celebrating 35 years in the papercrafting industry.  The products that she is providing in this catalog are wonderful - a variety that will fit any need you have in the coming months.

Here's a link to the CTMH Blog where they have a wonderful sneak peak at some of the new products - take a look!

If you are interested in having a catalog of your own to flip through instead of looking online, contact me and I'll make it happen - scrappingailaz@gmail.com.

And - Happy New Year!

No comments: